Almost every one loves potato salad and there is a hundreds of recipes out there. This is one that I have found easy, quick and very tasty.
8 medium potatoes, cooked and diced
1 1/2cups mayonnaise
2 tablespoons cider vinegar
2 tablespoons sugar
1 tablespoon yellow mustard
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon pepper
2 celery ribs, sliced
1 cup onions, minced
5 hard-boiled eggs
1. Boil peeled potatoes in salted water until done. Cool to room temperature.
2. Place diced potatoes in large bowl.
3. Mix mayonnaise, cider vinegar, sugar, mustard, salt, garlic powder, and pepper in another bowl.
4. Add to potatoes.
5. Add celery and onions and mix well.
6. Stir in eggs.
7. Sprinkle a little paprika on top.