Pages

Our Awesome Travels

Our Awesome Travels
Taken In Quartzsite Arizona Dec 7th 2015

Thursday, July 28, 2011

July 27th, Wonderful Wing Wednesday

Join us as we travel North America in our 
Holiday Rambler Vacationer, since August 2006

        We are settled in at Rock Glen Resort and the weather is warm again, very nice, but for some reason I did not get a good sleep last night. So I am puttering around, walkabouts, chatting with people but just really dragging my ass. And just can't seem to get it together. So after lunch let's see if I can lay down for a rest. Well two hours later I woke up and felt awesome! An afternoon nap is just not what I do very often maybe once a year, but I guess I needed it.

        Now I woke up to a wonderful surprise in the afternoon sky. Looking south is a colorful sky, the clouds have taken on a magical hue.

wow!

       Now we read in the shade for a bit then Rob and Pat dropped by for Happy Hour to socialize a bit, and solve some world problems before supper time.  For which I whipped up a mess of chicken wings, with my various hot sauces, fries, veggies and dips. Another craving satisfied! A real pub treat, but in a campground under the trees at a fraction of the cost with cold beer and great service.
our wing feast

        After supper we joined the neighbors again around a nice campfire, just enjoying another fantastic summer evening.
hit counters
Visitor Number


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love it when you take the time to drop us a line.