Pages

Our Awesome Travels

Our Awesome Travels
Taken In Quartzsite Arizona Dec 7th 2015

Monday, May 02, 2011

Sun. May. 1st, 2011 Raining again!

Join us as we travel North America in our 
Holiday Rambler Vacationer, since August 2006

       Well saturday was such a beautiful spring day we really loved it, and quickly got spoiled. Now today is overcast, and rainy most of the day. In the morning I went to Plattsville just for a short drive, chat with a few guys at the garage, funny to hear some of the rumors. One is that I have passed away, and another is that I am opening a new restaurant in town.  Last I looked I am upright and breathing and closed my restaurant in 1999 after 10 years of back breaking, fun work in the village (been there done that). Always nice to show my face once in a while to clear up these misconceptions.
another rainy day, but the grass is green
       After a few laughs in town, back home to find out it has been decided the four of us are taking Suzie's Mom and Dad out to lunch for Mother's day (a week early), after church . It was a nice drive to the Swiss Chalet in Stratford, a leisurely meal and nice country drive home. Then to read and compute for a while, (still raining), Dennis and Sandy did the chores and milking, then we sat inside while Sandy used her sewing machine to take in my new vest that I purchased in Alabama at Bass Pro. Thanks Sam.

       Then to watch a bit of tv and off to bed. Think we are going to take my mother out for an early Mother's Day lunch on Tuesday, is that ok Ma?
hit counters
Visitor Number
 
Notice the controls for this New Map on the left side, you can zoom into different areas of the map and see where we are or have been.
View Winter 2010- 2011 in a larger map

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are still with the land of the living. Who starts these rumors and why??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Contessa:
    Thats what people do in small towns, when they have nothing better to do. Population less than 1,000 people, I lived there for 25 years and ran my restaurant as well.

    ReplyDelete

We love it when you take the time to drop us a line.