Pages

Our Awesome Travels

Our Awesome Travels
Taken In Quartzsite Arizona Dec 7th 2015

Friday, April 24, 2015

Was an almost relaxing day.

Where are we today ?
      Hey we had a day with not a lot to do. We both had chiropractor appointments in Waterloo shortly after 9 am . And it was great that we both got a good tune up.
     Back home a nice light lunch and actually had some time to ourselves!
     I had a nice couple mile walkabout at the indoor track while Suzie had a nice restful afternoon. Back here a few people stopped by to pick up stuff then I got to prepared supper, my favorite time of the day.
lovely afternoon view
          Supper tonight was a recipe I have been wanting to try for quite some time. So today is the day. Pork chops with Mushroom Marsala sauce. For the recipe just click HERE or my recipe blog at the top of the right sidebar.
extremely tasty over pasta and a side salad
       There that was it for a great day, kinda still cool but no more snow today. We can handle that.
       Glad for your visit hope ya'll come back again.
Check out the interactive map below to see where we have been this past Winter.

12 comments:

  1. Time to yourselves and rest is good! Hope you have more days like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had lots of those "relaxing" days lately and I think I'm ready for a change. But then I will appreciate them once again. No snow is always a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes nothing to do is a good thing. Enjoy those days when you can.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I have a nice quiet day I often spent much of it cooking something that takes a lot of time.... your dinners always look like ones I'd like to try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always like to take the time to cook a nice meal, and we enjoy them all.

      Delete
  5. Hope that bothersome snow has finally left you alone for good! :c)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A skeletal tune up? Sounds bone numbing. Seriously though, I bet it felt good. Dinner looked nice too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The tune up was awesome and dinner pretty tasty too.

      Delete

We love it when you take the time to drop us a line.