Pages

Our Awesome Travels

Our Awesome Travels
Taken In Quartzsite Arizona Dec 7th 2015

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Thursday stuff.......

Where are we today ?
              Nothing new here, sunshine , warm weather, shorts , t-shirts pretty good. Really no complaints. Still plugging away, purging , sorting and cleaning. We almost there. We will be ready to  move into our coach next Tuesday.  Then back here for the sale Friday May 8th.
             Not much walking today other than up and down the stairs a few dozen times. Let my body recoup a bit, plus it was suppose to rain today (did not happen). 
             As Suzie headed home from visiting her mom I began whipping up supper . Tonight a turkey breast schnitzel  from Hayter's Turley farms in Dashwood Ontario.  We discovered them last summer and love their great healthy products, very tasty too. Support the local farmers when we can.
2 turkey breast schnitzel
          3-5 minutes per side in a non stick pan fried with fresh mushrooms and shallots. Added a bit of left over mashed taters, sauerkraut and our tasty salad sure did the trick. Thats the secret small meat, large salad veggies.
yep was tasty and healthy too
       That was it for another day that just flew on by. Really like that I can wear shorts, no winter coats and drive the car with windows open and no heat on. Plus we move back into our house next week ! Are we excited? You betcha. Its been a long cold winter.
        Thanks again for taking a peek and hope your day was wonderful too.
Check out the interactive map below to see where we have been this past Winter.

10 comments:

  1. I'm glad your days have finally turned to sun. That's so much better than snow. I'm not so sure I'd be in shorts though. It has to be pretty hot for me to dig shorts out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure is wonderful, anything above 45f and sunshine is short weather for me.

      Delete
  2. Guess we got your rain and cold weather down here in Ohio. No shorts yet. As always, your dinner looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm, too bad about the cold wet weather, but your turn will come.

      Delete
  3. Great news about returning to your MH next week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is , we not going to far yet, but we will be back home again.

      Delete
  4. I'm always inspired by your recipes. I wanted to buy a Weber Q, but I have a Lazy Daze and the cargo bins aren't high enough to store the grill. However, I suppose I could carry it in the back of my Honda CR-V.

    I'm trying to "give up sweets," but surprisingly evenings are when I miss them the most...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by again Cheryl.
      The Weber Q 100, now the 1000 is the smallest and fits nicely in our compartment. the 1200 and 2000 are too big and we don't need it that big.
      I never had a problem with sweets so not a problem for me.

      Delete
  5. Good looking meal George. I'm trying to encourage my wife for us to do some serious purging, so we'll have less clutter if nothing else.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Larry, purging is hard to do unless you have a goal in mind.

      Delete

We love it when you take the time to drop us a line.