Pages

Our Awesome Travels

Our Awesome Travels
Taken In Quartzsite Arizona Dec 7th 2015

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Another productive day here just doing what we are here to do.

Where are we today ?

          This morning we have no plans so far. But by 9 am they fell into place. Family members coming over to help sort, purge and organize stuff for the auction to take place here Friday May 8th at 3pm.
        Making  progress and slowly working our way through stuff, possessions etc.... that need to go to the sale.
         With the help we had and input from family members we made some leap and bounds. As I said before it's one day at a time and will happen, no problem. We were at it from about 10 am until around 4 pm when we called it quits.
had a nice sunny day and getting warmer here
snow going away quickly
         The crew was all gone mid afternoon and we can get ready for supper, relax a bit while I prep it and all will be good. No time for my walkabout today but sure got my exercise moving stuff from the basement to the garage and working on patching the drywall booboo behind a huge cabinet we moved.
         Fired up our Weber Q to grill a couple boneless pork chops, made some fried potatoes with onions that Suzie loves, from some left over taters the other night.
our Weber Q sure does the trick
       To the pork chops and fried taters, I added my usual healthy salad and we were more than satisfied.
thats it we done
        Thanks once more for stopping by. 
        The weather is improving almost by the hour we are loving it !
        The weather guessers predicting a heatwave here for a few days. looking forward to it.
Check out the interactive map below to see where we have been this past Winter.

14 comments:

  1. That Weber Q sure gets a hearty work-out no matter where you folks are! And... it does indeed look you've got it all under control.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy I don't look forward to doing what y'all are doing when my dad sales his house. He has been pretty good of purging things after mom passed away, but there is still a ton of stuff in the house. Hope I get the cooperation from my siblings like you have from your family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did our house over 9 years ago and my Mom's house last year, this is the first one we have help with, it does help me in particular because I am only a son-in-law.

      Delete
  3. Makes you really think bout all our junk...stuff...precious possessions LOL - I tell hubby - you know the kids will throw all this stuff in your shed to the dump when we go????Funny thing is they are now adults collecting their own junk....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats about the size of it, all it is , is stuff and we collect it, once its gone we still have the memories. We have enough stuff in our Motorhome with limited space so can collect any more.

      Delete
  4. Well, at least you're doing a purge now. We got stuck with all the crap, and it took us (mostly me) a long, long time to get it under control. I was so glad I had access to a dumpster at work, but even then I made several trips to the transfer station with a big trailer.
    There are a few little things tucked away in the attic, but out of sight out of mind.
    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats right out of sight out of mind.
      Last year when doing my mom's place the transfer station was just two blocks away so was pretty handy.
      We are fining things here tha was totally forgotten about.

      Delete
  5. Looking forward to seeing what kind of heat wave you're expecting. ;c)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Reminds me of what my brother will be doing soon. Since Dad is in a nursing home our parent's home will be sold.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We've had to do that too. It's definitely a lot of work. I like seeing that most of your snow is gone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will get done, we have the time.
      Yes snow just about gone !

      Delete

We love it when you take the time to drop us a line.