Pages

Our Awesome Travels

Our Awesome Travels
Taken In Quartzsite Arizona Dec 7th 2015

Friday, September 03, 2010

Thurs. Sept. 6th ,2010 Buckhorn Ontario

Join us as we travel North America in our Holiday Rambler Vacationer, since August. 2006

      More nice weather again, we can handle it, mostly warm and sunny with a few overcast skies and some rain sprinkles a couple of times. About 10 am I decided today I will try again to finish the final section of waxing on our coach. The bottom 2 feet on the passenger side. Just as I was about to start Pieter and Janny stopped by to say hi and chat. We met them at Rock Glen Resort. Well we chatted for a bit and before we knew it was 12:30 (lunch time).

      After lunch I snuck back outside to see if I could finish this small project that I have been trying to get at for a few days. Well 45 minutes later this was done and our coach is finally fully waxed once again and looks pretty good. I said this year I would take my time and do it in small sections and it worked pretty good over a three week period, my back feels much better.

      Now I can have a shower and relax a bit with a book. Then a walkabout to see Warren and Joyce for a short afternoon visit. Back home I fired up the barbie to whip up supper. Tonight was grilled porkchops, roasted potatoes, garlic bread w/cheese, broccoli w/cheese sauce and a tossed salad.

      After supper the skies turned really dark and a rain storm arrived making it too dark to sit outside and read. So inside it is for a bit then watch a movie with a butter tart for desert.
Visitor Number
Carlsbad Caverns, New Mexico
Notice the controls for this New Map on the left side, you can zoom into different areas of the map and see where we are or have been.
View Summer 2010 in a larger map

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love it when you take the time to drop us a line.