Pages

Our Awesome Travels

Our Awesome Travels
Taken In Quartzsite Arizona Dec 7th 2015

Thursday, January 02, 2020

Jan 2 nd

Where are we today?
Stratford ontario

This posting is a team effort with Suzie. I hope it works the best I can do for now.


SLEPT VERY WELL last night.
Not sure if it was the CBD or combination of  the 2 drugs, no side effects it usually takes a few days for my system adjusts. Woke up about 6:30 am got some cereal,  reading for a while etc, then down to checkout Michael in the kitchen and enjoyed a couple of poached eggs on toast with bacon just hit the spot this morning .
Last night's perogies





Lunch of of spicy chicken leg

Kim & Suzie relaxing

New socks that can be worn without slippers



PSW brought in her dog for a doggie fix

Suzie cousin and wife, Phil and Joyce

Boston Creme donuts they brought in 

 Want to learn more about Membership camping at Rock Glen Family Resort ? click this link www.geosuzie.rockglen.com to book a tour

15 comments:

  1. So glad you're able to relieve the pain with proper medication. If I ate all that food I'd weigh 200 pounds :)) Take care and get some rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did I miss a blog? What's with the boots? Your hat and vest are always iconic, but the boots are new to me.
    CBD has helped the BIL manage his joint pain, hope they have a package tweaked just right for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No pain, enjoying good food and restful nights are all good news. We are happy for you that things are good and you have a routine to your day. Wishing you continuos good days and nights.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those socks - and cream filled donuts? YUM!! Glad you are sleeping well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I almost went through my computer screen after those Boston Crème donuts George. Had I seen them earlier you would have lost em. Well I sure do like those socks alright and I'm wondering where you got them. They are looking like real trend setters. Maybe not so good in the Southwest desert though with all the prickly cactus around. Looks like you are holding your ground well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope the CBD oil does the trick for you.Love the socks, when Skip had his head injury the gave him a similar pair but his were blue. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. So happy you had a great nights sleep. CBD will do that for you along with what ever other meds your taking. You look good and that big smile on your face is so uplifting. I have those socks in red do yours have fleece inside.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the socks, my feet are almost always cold. I doubt those things would fit in my running shoes. Glad you can still enjoy your hot sauce. Keep smiling George.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Some socks. Look like warm boots. Sure making me jealous eating this Boston cream donuts and those poached eggs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Some socks. Look like warm boots. Sure making me jealous eating this Boston cream donuts and those poached eggs.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now I'm going to make myself some poached eggs! Glad to hear you are getting so many visitors.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love those socks! Nice to have visitors and especially ones that bring those goodies! YUM! You are looking good George, love that smile!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love those socks!!! Looks like they keep you warm!!! And those Boston Cream donuts....yum!!!
    Take care my friend...prayers continue!!

    ReplyDelete

We love it when you take the time to drop us a line.