Pages

Our Awesome Travels

Our Awesome Travels
Taken In Quartzsite Arizona Dec 7th 2015

Thursday, January 09, 2020

Thurs., Jan. 9th

Where are we today?
Stratford, Ontario

I got a decent sleep last night. About 8:30 I had some french toast and bacon here in my room. Got a nice sponge bath and felt better. I have stomach cramps that don't seem to go away. Getting stuff to make me feel better. They are working with the CBD.

Suzie went shopping for a few groceries and got here about 9:45.

Wanda, Suzie's second cousin, also the minister at Cassel Mennonite Church came for a nice visit.


Chicken sandwich with tomato, lettuce and Mayonnaise
Happy Hour
We spent a quiet afternoon just relaxing and enjoying the day together.

Smoked pork chop, garlic mashed potatoes and salad
For supper, we had smoked pork chops, garlic mashed potatoes and salad. Suzie had put the pork chops on the George Foreman grill to put grill marks on the chops. Worked great. A real treat for me as I have been craving a smoked pork chop and knew we had 2 in the freezer.

Thanks for all your prayers and for stopping by.

ONE DAY AT A TIME

 Want to learn more about Membership camping at Rock Glen Family Resort ? click this link www.geosuzie.rockglen.com to book a tour

17 comments:

  1. Praying those stomach cramps go away soon. Glad Suzie brought you that smoked pork chop. Nice her cousin pastor came for a visit too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did chef Michael get creative with the leftover meatloaf for today's meatballs? Is the trusty Weber in storage with the RV? Good that Suzie could grill up the pork chops for you, bet you miss that grill!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about the stomach cramps George. Hope the CBD meds can help.
    Nice that Suzie and George Foreman are getting along.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoping the stomach cramps go away soon.
    Too bad Suzie can't bring the Weber Q to your patio.

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you are feeling better soon! We left Pilot Knob LTVA yesterday, thought of you today when we went to Albertsons in Blythe, a few years ago you told me to go there for asparagus that were on sale I bought so many we ate them everyday for about a week. Hugs for you both

    ReplyDelete
  6. George I think of you everyday but I am still struggling to comment. Do any of your readers have a suggestion how to comment from Safari? I just can't connect to my Google account.

    I am trying this via Chrome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So Chrome worked but I do not use Chrome. Oh well.....

    Glad to see that you and Suzie had a good day together.

    Contessa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your meals today looked good. Suzie did a great job with your smoked pork chop on the George Foreman grill. I want one of those.

    Sending extra prayers for the stomach blues. One Day At A Time

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you get things under control soon. Nice to see you enjoying all that wonderful looking food. I'll bet it smells as good as it looks. Keep smiling George.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh George it saddens me to see you still in that bed these past few days. I can't even think of anything humorous to throw at you tonight. Be strong my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope the CBD gets things under control soon.
    I am guessing the gentleman who does the cooking writes up the menu signs, they are fun to read.
    The smoked pork chop looked good, now we are craving them...lol
    As always you are both in our thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was just thinking about smoked pork chops and the first time I heard about the ones they sell in Quartzsite. You told me about them. I'll be stopping in to get some soon.
    That Michael is quite the comedian! His menu boards are hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope the meds help you to feel a bit better. Regardless, you still have that signature smile. Thanks for your report.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've heard lots of good things about the CBD meds. I'm praying they work for you!! As always, love to see that smile.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh George I hope they can find something for the pain for you. Dinner looks yummy, Suzie did a great job! Love that smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Prayers they find the relief you need from stomach cramps. We used to have smoked pork chops alot growing up. I never see them in the stores. Now they are my mind. I'll have to ask about them at our local grocer.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Little late but I'm hoping they find a comfortable way of reliefing your cramps. Sleep well George.

    ReplyDelete

We love it when you take the time to drop us a line.