Pages

Our Awesome Travels

Our Awesome Travels
Taken In Quartzsite Arizona Dec 7th 2015

Monday, April 19, 2010

Sun. Apr. 18th Wapakoneta


Join us as we travel North America in our Holiday Rambler Vacationer, since August. 2006

      Sunday and bright an sunny today, very little wind and about 64f (17c). Could wear shorts and t shirt as long as I stayed in the sun. Walkabout the park a few times chat with a neighbour and take in fresh air and scenery. 

Nice peaceful creek in the park

      As I walked near the edge of the pond 2 Canadian Geese spotted me and flew across the water and landed by the shore squawking and honking at me. Now I don't speak goose so had a problem understanding the honks but assumed they were telling me not to go back to Canada quite yet it's too cold.
Canada Geese

      Back home we puttered around a bit and did some more interior spring cleaning and research. Then a tasty supper of Hamburger Helper and a tossed salad. Followed by a nice visit from Bob and Jody the couple from Galvin Bay Resort in Ontario that I ran into yesterday at the Walmart parking lot.

hit counters
Visitor Number

Notice the controls for this New Map on the left side, you can zoom into different areas of the map and see where we are or have been.


View Winter 2009-10 in a larger map

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love it when you take the time to drop us a line.