Pages

Our Awesome Travels

Our Awesome Travels
Taken In Quartzsite Arizona Dec 7th 2015

Tuesday, August 08, 2017

Nice warm sunny day here, with family dropping by for a visit.

Where are we today ?
clic a pic to enlarge it
        And nice morning mist across the lawn here was kinda eerie but it did burn off quickly. A bright sunny warm day in the forecast and that forecast followed through for the whole day.
outside our dining room table just after 6:30 am
love it
        After coffees and computing I did a nice walk down river road around town for a bit then home again just after 8 am.
love the peaceful walks down river road into town
      At 8:15 I called my chiropractor in Waterloo to see about an adjustment. No problem come in at 9 am! Ok will be right there , it is a 38 minute drive, so I just hopped in the car and took off. Got there right on time,. Adjustments done, feel brand new again and headed home. But heck I forgot my shopping list. No problem Suzie sent it to me in a text, cool ! My dumb phone comes in handy at times.
      Got that all done and back to Plattsville. In  time for a light lunch.
love the back roads here in the area
pretty nice day here
       It did get up t 89f  (31c) today and the pool called my name so a nice refreshing dip sure did the trick.
      Couple of hours reading in the shade was wonderful then time to whip up supper. Tonight gonna grill a chicken on our Weber Q.
just over an hour done to perfection
added to a salad was excellent and of course, leftovers,
for lunches and soup
        After supper daughter number 2 dropped in with the boys and their swimsuits, I guess they wanted a dip in John's pool. And they did and they all enjoyed it as well.

ready?
go
     Soon they were gone and all was quiet again, but sure was nice to see them again. They all waned to thank to John for the use of his pool, much appreciated. 
     That was our very warm summer day here so relaxing. Hope y'all had a great day as well.
     Thanks for stopping on by.

Where have we been this summer ?

20 comments:

  1. Glad the boys enjoyed the pool and had a good time. Like that long back road too...very peaceful and scenic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks it was a nice day, the boys loved the pool. This peaceful country life is wonderful.

      Delete
  2. There is something peaceful about an early morning mist and just enjoying the view.
    Grandkids are the best we get to enjoy them, love them, spoil them, and then they go home...:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The mornings are so peaceful here love it, And yes the grands come, we enjoy and spoil them, just a bit though.

      Delete
  3. Pure perfection, this life of yours! Enjoy! Like you really need telling...

    ReplyDelete
  4. The number of times we (Mr him) forgets our shopping list. We turn it into a game of see what we can remember.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try to remember, but does not do any good, even with a list I will forget things.

      Delete
  5. Glad you are settled back at Camp Awesome and it was nice enough for a dip in the pool.
    Before I started making a written list for just a few items,I used to count on my fingers how many items I was going to purchase and sometimes relate them to letters of the alphabet. It worked for me but now I need an actual list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As you know another place we enjoy and the weather amazing.
      I was in such a hurry to get to the chiropractor on time I forgot all about picking up the supplies until Suzie reminded me she saw the list still on the Kitchen table.

      Delete
  6. I like the morning mist shot

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved the walk about the lane and the mist, beautiful! How nice your grandkids got to enjoy the pool too and on top of the daddy daughter time. Nice action shot of your grandson!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the warm summer days but the cool nights. Of course, all that will do is cool down the water in your swimming pool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perfect weather , the pool was not too bad, at least refreshing and fun for the grands.

      Delete
  9. Nice to have the pool for your grans. Makes for a great visit and some new memories.

    ReplyDelete

We love it when you take the time to drop us a line.