Pages

Our Awesome Travels

Our Awesome Travels
Taken In Quartzsite Arizona Dec 7th 2015

Saturday, September 19, 2015

Rainy, cool but we did get some computer fun done.

Where are we today ?
Rock Glen Resort Arkona Ontario
        Would like to thank everyone for Suzie's Birthday wishes yesterday, we had a great day doing exactly what she wanted to do. And a supper that she wanted as well . It was an awesome day.
        Today kinda yukky weather, cool , overcast and rainy most of the day. But no problem we have a plan for these days too. 
        Morning walkabouts with my rain hat then over to visit Gerry and Melinda's do some computing stuff. We shared info a few programs and really actually made a lot pf progress as well. Bonus too was we spent some time chatting and having fun with them on a rainy day. Suzie and Gerry mostly did Windows stuff and I downloaded the new free new operating system for my Mac now have OSX Yosemite installed and working great, so far.
         But while trying to download my pics today in a hurry and I-photos was not ready think I lost  todays pics. No a big deal nothing real important. If I can retrieve them will post some tomorrow.
         Hey I found my pics.
Suzie and Tucker with his Rabbit toy
Gerry and me
Gerry and Suzie, Melinda in the back
      We found a lot of fruit flies around, so set out a small dish of cider vinegar and in less than an hour look what we caught.
       Time for supper so a couple Onion and Parsley Turkey burgers on the Q and a salad did the trick.
         That was another busy day we had not going too far but getting things done.
         Glad that you stopped in to say hi.
Check out the interactive map below to see where we have been this Spring and Summer.

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for the reminder on that cider vinegar. It sure seems to work with those fruit flies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see 30 days til you leave. That will go so quick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never knew cider vinegar was good to trap those annoying fruit flies. Thanks for the tip! I learn all kinds of good things from you! :c)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Works great, a small container, saran wrap over the top with a small hole.

      Delete
  4. Glad she had a nice BD. You know how to treat your woman.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gotta do it right she is worth it, she treats me well too.

      Delete
  5. Y'all sitting around with your computers on your lap reminds me of the photos of all the family around the dinner table working on their iPhones. Too funny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have seen that as well to. We were actually sharing tips and information on a cool rainy day, learning curves.

      Delete

We love it when you take the time to drop us a line.