Pages

Our Awesome Travels

Our Awesome Travels
Taken In Quartzsite Arizona Dec 7th 2015

Friday, December 27, 2019

Friday relaxing.doctor visit

Where are we today? 
Stratford Ontario
After a restless night I finally woke at 6 am, still feeling tired probably left over strained muscles from Saturday's adventures rolling about on the floor.
    We had already decided today was a recover day left to allow the sore sore muscles heal themselves and there is a few. So taking it easy Suzie arrived about 10 am met with the house doctor like usual on Fridays discussed my conditions and meds and about my fall yesterday checked my over and all is good. Then met at 11 am with Kate the administrator regarding day etc. overnight is not an option at this point and we agreed I am not fit for anything like that now or maybe never time will tell.
     Soon time for lunch for I enjoyed some left over Chinese food and an egg salad sandwich hit the spot. Then time for a shower and a shave making me feel brand new and squeaky clean once again.
  Relax for while chat with Suzie some reading and computing a cold one for Happy hour, with crackers and cheese made for a wonderful afternoon together.  About 4 pm Suzie headed home for a cold one as well. Supper came at 5 pm as usual and I was ready for it. Salad and hot sauce standing by me ready. Then a tasty supper meat pie potato wedges and my salad for a tasty feast once again. So I have up finished this posting and called it a night. We have a busy day tomorrow so a good sleep tonight is in order.
  We will call it a night and thank y'all for dropping by. Hope you had a wonderful day as well.
     Somehow I imported my pictures and could not find them, so gave up, gonna call it a night, need our rest having another busy day tomorrow.

Thank y'all again for checking us out and hope you had a great one as well.

   Keep on smiling One day a a time.

 Want to learn more about Membership camping at Rock Glen Family Resort ? click this link www.geosuzie.rockglen.com to book a tour

26 comments:

  1. When just getting started exercising again it is wise to have rest days between. Glad you're feeling better today.

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete

  2. not exercising yet after 50 years working out I do i having a routine. feeing better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that a day off is a good idea. No gains in taxing yourself too much. Sometimes quiet days between the active days are best and maybe two outing days in a row was more responsible for the fall than anything else. Keep smiling George!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That extra day relax ng sur did help feeling much better now for sure. Smiling I am.

      Delete
  4. Seems like a good day to rest anyway. Glad there was nothing serious resulting from your fall.
    Feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Patsy it sure was nothing serious just some stiff muscles.

      Delete
  5. I bet it felt good to relax today. I'm happy you had no serious injury from your fall, just some soreness. Get the rest you need and hope tomorrow will be a fun day
    One Day At a Time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes J0 the rest sure felt good ready for another day.

      Delete
  6. A day of rest is probably just what you needed. Maybe you should have one on a regular basis. Hope you have a good day tomorrow. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we do treat a bit everyday just a bit moe today gonna be an awesome day today.

      Delete
  7. It's nice that only a bit of pride suffered in your fall. Trust you'll get a good nites sleep, awake prepared for your busy day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes jeff just a bit of pride snd som stif muscles nowready to go again.




      Delete
  8. I thought I was the only one who downloads pictures and then can't find them. Well, there is at least two of us. Take it easy and let those sore muscles heal.

    ReplyDelete
  9. glad you are all ok after the fall perhaps its time to get your book out and start reading again to help you get over the sore muscles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes Bill more riding would be a good thing I am sure

      Delete
  10. Ouchy ... I hope your sore muscles straighten up soon. Some nice slow walks should help. I rather imagine those photos will show up in no time. Mine seem to like my desktop better than my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They should heal soon i save the pics tony desktop thengetbrid of them hmm not sure here they went

      Delete
  11. Glad you're taking it easy for a bit and that no bones were broken in yesterday's fall. Hope you're able to find your pictures..I always look forward to them. Have a great day you two!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Taking a day off, relaxing, and just enjoying the moments are some of the best days. Sounds like you and Suzie enjoyed one of those days. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am glad you had a good Christmas, but not so good that you had a fall. Hope your aches and pains go away with a good rest. Take care.

    ReplyDelete

We love it when you take the time to drop us a line.