Pages

Our Awesome Travels

Our Awesome Travels
Taken In Quartzsite Arizona Dec 7th 2015

Wednesday, January 08, 2020

Wed., Jan 8th

Where are we today? 
Stratford, Ontario

I must have had a good sleep last night, because I didn't wake up until 7:30. There was no point because Suzie was taking the car in Pettigrews to get the new heater core this morning.

My daughter Jessie picked her up and they did an errand in Kitchener, then out for brunch.
Lunch and Supper
My daughter Kim arrived about 11 am and brought me a meatball sub. The sub was excellent. About 12:30 Jessie and Suzie arrived as the car was not going to be finished until 2. I wasn't expecting Jessie today, so that was a surprise. Granddaughter must have worn herself out as she looks so comfortable in her mothers arms.
Fast A Sleep
About 2:30 Kim left to go home to avoid traffic. Short while later Jessie and Suzie left so Suzie could get the car.

Suzie got back here about 4. Car was all done, heater works great 5 hours later. It cost $400 for the heater and labour.
Chicken Chilli and salad, ate half before picture taken
I enjoyed Chicken Chili for supper tonight.

Thanks for coming by and hope you enjoyed your day as much as we did.

ONE DAY AT A TIME.


 Want to learn more about Membership camping at Rock Glen Family Resort ? click this link www.geosuzie.rockglen.com to book a tour

10 comments:

  1. Our old Jeep needs a new heater core ... I'd be thrilled if it could be done for $400! I have most of Meat Loaf's albums, does Michael want some music to go with his culinary skills? Great pic of GD#3 she is finally warn out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having a heater is important, glad it's fixed! Always nice to know Suzie and family were with you, thanks for staying in touch, may God continue to bless you all. -Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never heard of chicken chili before. I had chili as well for lunch today but out of a can :-(

    Every time I see your granddaughter she seems to have grown even more...she is going to be a tall young lady.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy for Suzie to finally have heat in the car. The baby is so cute and yes she is certainly knocked out. :) Nice day of visits and a meat ball sandwich sounds really good. Chicken chilie sounds good to, Don't think I ever had it before maybe I will make some.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Chili looks delicious. The food always looks delectable. Kudos to the kitchen staff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I must say you have the cutest grandchildren!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your meals look good, George and I'm glad you still have the appetite.
    Nice of Kim, granddaughter and Jessie to visit. Suzie will appreciate the nice warm car now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A sub sandwich sounds excellent along with the visit to go with it! Glad Suzie was able to get the heater fixed and that Jessie was able to help her out. A visit from granddaughter #3 is always a joy I"m sure! She is just precious. Dinner looks yummy too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That little one is tired out. Glad you got the heater fixed. Kinda need one this time of year. Take care George.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hadn't heard of Chicken Chili either but with this cold weather I wouldn't be surprised we had a bunch of Chilly Chickens out here.

    ReplyDelete

We love it when you take the time to drop us a line.