Pages

Our Awesome Travels

Our Awesome Travels
Taken In Quartzsite Arizona Dec 7th 2015

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Mon. Sept.13th 2010 New Hamburg

Join us as we travel North America in our Holiday Rambler Vacationer, since August. 2006

      A nice bright sunny day today but windy, it will dry things up. First thing in the morning I called my chiropractor and got a 9:00 am appointment, so a quick trip into Waterloo, then a visit to mom's computer and back home to the farm. Here we puttered around a bit and a part came in the  mail for me to fix our cars' heater fan blower, a resistor to adjust the variable speeds. I thought it was an easy fix, but after searching, looking and researching I did come up with the process. Disable the air bag, remove top of dash, move defroster vent, replace resistor, then reassemble. By this time its after 4:00 p.m. so I decide to wait until tomorrow morning.

      I was told we could have an early supper tonight, so I got to it and put some garlic sausage on the BBQ, (but it ran out of gas),  plan B: into the frying pan to fry it, then some with mashed potatoes, sauerkraut, coleslaw and carrots. While I was cooking, the girls went to the driving shed, wiped down the tables and loaded them onto their truck. We managed to eat before 6:00 p.m. allowing us some time to relax, and watch a bit of tv for a change. While Dennis finished milking, attended a meeting afterwards and Sandy did some more bookwork.

      Nothing much exciting but busy nonetheless. Thanks for stopping by.
Visitor Number
Mammoth Caves, Kentucky
Notice the controls for this New Map on the left side, you can zoom into different areas of the map and see where we are or have been.
View Summer 2010 in a larger map

1 comment:

  1. Cool weather!! Sorry I missed you yesterday. Have a nice warm?? day. - Mom

    ReplyDelete

We love it when you take the time to drop us a line.