- Sunday, October 22nd back to The Farm to wrap up a few things then away we go.
- On Wednesday, October 25th we will leave The Farm and travel to Niagara Lazy Lakes.
- On Saturday, October 28th we will leave Niagara Lazy Lakes and travel towards Nashville to pick up the Natchez Trace Parkway.
- The Natchez Trace Parkway is about 444 miles long. Similar to the Niagara Parkway. No commercial vehicles are allowed. The parkway goes from Nashville Tennessee to through the southern portions of the Mississippi River, to Alabama. The following link will take you to the Natchez Trace Parkway website: Natchez Trace Parkway.
- Our plans after that have not been confirmed but we are planning on going to Corpus Christi and Brownsville, Texas. We plan to arrive Picacho Peak RV Resort from December 15th to January 15th. Picacho Peak RV. The following maps our planned route.
To Corpus Christie Texas